Vitasoy Review + Giveaway
This is a sponsored post for Vitasoy.
I have chosen to live a mostly dairy free existence for as long as I can remember for simple reasons:
- Consuming dairy products gives me stomach cramps and pain as I have a general intolerance to these foods.
Vitasoy soymilk has a range of benefits including:
- It is GM free
- The Vitasoy Organic range uses 100% Australian grown organic soybeans
- It contains no soy isolate protein powder
- It contains essential nutrients, amino acids and is high in protein
- It is low GI
- It is suitable for vegetarians
Why should you avoid Soy Isolate Protein (SPI)?
The latest overnight (literally) breakfast sensation is Overnight Oats. These are a delicious way to start your day and will keep you full and satisfied until lunch time.
Easy Overnight Oats Recipes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Vitasoy soymilk
- 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of yoghurt*
* I don’t add the yoghurt to mine, but HB and Maggie love it in theirs.
- Add these base ingredients to a container or mason jar.
- Add your favourite flavour combinations.
- Stir or shake well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with fruit, nuts the next morning and EAT.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey and a teaspoon of cinnamon to base ingredients.
- Top with sliced banana and some chopped pecans in the morning.
- Add 1 tablespoon each of organic cacao powder and peanut butter to base ingredients.
- Top with blueberries and sprinkle with some raw cacao nibs or grated dark chocolate in the morning
- Add 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam to base ingredients.
- Top with fresh or frozen raspberries the next morning.
You can also try this delicious no bake dairy free dessert which has fast become one of our favourites …
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 cups of Vitasoy soymilk
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons organic cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for topping
- Grated dark chocolate for garnish
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
- If you have a thermomix, mix for 1 minute on Speed 9.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover and pop into the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours.
- Top with raspberries and grated chocolate.
- 3 x Vitasoy milk cartons
- 4 x Vitasoy recipe cards
- 1 x Healthy Every Day cookbook by Pete Evans
- 1 x T2 coffee mug
- 1 x KeepCup
- 1 x Global Cafe Direct Organic coffee
- 1 x $65 Coles gift card
How to Enter
- ‘Like’ the Move Fuel Love Facebook Page.
- Pop on over and check out the Vitasoy website and leave a comment under this blog post on ‘Which Vitasoy product would you love to try?’.
- Please share this blog post once via social media eg. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest and use the hashtag #spillthebeans