This post has been written as part of my involvement with the Microsoft Connections Program.
What is OneDrive?
It’s Microsoft version of a cloud storage device. It means you can access your files from anywhere, anytime and on any device. You don’t have to be a Windows user as anyone can download the OneDrive app to their desktop and get started. Yes, even die-hard Mac fans can use OneDrive and will quickly discover that it will work efficiently across its operating system.
Why I love it?
- Its a safe and secure virtual hard drive that I don’t have to carry around with me.
- No need to worry about emailing myself files
- No need to carry around USBs
- It is best friends with Microsoft Office and makes sharing and collaborating on files a breeze.
- It is easy to copy and save your existing files to OneDrive
Is OneDrive safe?
How much storage can you get on OneDrive?
- Everyone receives 15GB automatically.
- If you have a Microsoft Office 365 subscription you will receive 1TB of storage.