MFL 30 Day Fitness Challenge
Join in on my 30 Day Challenge – exercise for 30 minutes every day for the entire month of November and have the chance to win some pretty cool prizes. You will also improve your fitness, health and general well-being.
30 minutes out of your day is all I’m asking.
You can walk, run, swim, cycle, chase the kids around the park, workout to a fitness DVD or dance around your living room. The possibilities are endless.
This isn’t about weight loss, although I’m sure for some that will be a positive side effect. This is about moving more every single day.
My reasons for this challenge
1. I have been feeling so lethargic and just plain blah since running the Sydney Marathon. I know the reason why – I don’t have a current goal to work towards and my brain is begging me to eat all the things and sit on the couch all the day long.
Not happening and impossible with a three year old anyway.
2. Bits and pieces of me are starting to wobble and jiggle again and that’s no way to head into a glorious Aussie Summer.
3. Marathon training did not leave me feeling fit and fantastic. In fact, the fittest I have ever felt was during my first two rounds of 12WBT – exercising six days a week.
How to participate
- Exercise for 30 mins a day starting November 1st.
- Feel free to share your pics on FB, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #30daychallengeMFL
Get motivated to find a healthier you and at the same time you will also be an inspiration to others around you.
Don’t believe me? Just wait and see.
What do you need?
I will announce the first giveaway on November 1st and it’s a good one.
Leave a comment below or on the Move Fuel Love Facebook Page and let me know that you’re ready join in on the fun.