Cranberry Smoothie Recipe
My mornings are busier than ever now, trying to get a 3 yr old ready for pre-school, a 14 yr old organised for highschool and prepping a 17 yr to take on the workforce. But my biggest battle is trying to get my teenage daughters back on track with eating a healthy breakfast again.
Breakfast is boring.
We don’t need it, Mum.
And then I introduced them to the world of smoothies …
This delicious cranberry smoothie had them sold on the first sip. I use a mixture of frozen fruits, coconut cream and some Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry juice which when blended together makes a thick, creamy and not too sweet breakfast smoothie.
It’s also high in antioxidants and a good source of fibre, but they don’t need to know that.
- 2 tablespoons of frozen Ocean Spray Craisins
- 1 cup of Ocean Spray Cran-Raspberry Juice
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- In a good quality blender pulse the frozen craisins until they resemble very fine crumbs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high for 30 seconds or until mixture is blended to your desired consistency.
- This smoothie is dairy-free. It makes 1 large serving or 2 smaller servings.
This post is part of a Nuffnang native advertising series.