This post is part of a Nuffnang native advertising series.
With Easter just around the corner, it always leads to one thing – leftovers.
These mini Mexican tostadas are a fantastic way to use up leftover meat, salad and dips.
You can skip this by buying store bought tortillas. Use a large cookie cutter to cut out some circles then toast them in a moderate oven 2-3 mins each side. Or pop them in a fry pan and do the same thing.
- Shredded leftover meat or fish – I used chicken.
- Mashed avocado with lemon juice or guacamole.
- Sliced tomato
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
- Fountain Good Choice Hot Chilli or Sweet Chilli sauce.
- Lime wedges
- Pink sea salt
- Toast your tortillas in the oven or frypan.
- Spread on some mashed avocado.
- Add some sliced tomato, shredded chicken and grated cheese.
- Top with sour cream and drizzle with some hot chilli sauce.
- Squeeze over some fresh lime juice and sprinkle with sea salt for seasoning.
Best served with a margarita with extra salt.